Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Week 2, Term 3

Today at Enrich for Art Talent Development we started sketching reptiles and thinking what we would like to put in the Art Gallery. I decided I would like to look at the texture of reptiles. I think I might do a box with a slot you put your hand through to feel the texture that is close to the texture of the reptile in the reptile picture(or something to that effect). So my job for over the next couple weeks is to gather up objects that have the texture of a reptile. For example a pineapple would have a good texture that might feel like a kind of reptile. I also think I could do some clay sculptures of some reptiles(and try and have a lot of texture as that is one of my main focuses). So as you see it is quite a busy day but the problem is it hasn't finished yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment